1. **Exclusive Discerning Brute discount at Partybots.org.** Organic graphic Tshirts by Karl Addison! Clothing Art! The coupon code is “brute“. All you have to do is put that in the “Enter Redeem Code” field on the “Payment Information” page before you check out, and you get $10 off your order. Sweeeet!
2. Smells Like 1966. When asked to sum up his work in three words, CB said “Scent is Life”. I Hate Perfume is a Brooklyn-based, alcohol-free, cruelty-free line of sensual delicacies. I use “Burning Leaves” because it makes me feel like I’m camping in the autumn.
3.Green Drinks. Smooze with other like-minded green and eco professionals. Tuesday April 8 – At EYEBEAM
4. Got skillz in the kitchen? Are you single and in Brooklyn – but know that if you could just get a date to your apartment, you’d win over anyone with your culinary mastery? Thanks for the tip from our Girlie Girl Army friend, Chloe Jo, you can apply to be on a dating show where you show off your vegan cooking prowess. Click HERE to apply
5. Talk about the end of the world! If you sit around philosophizing and conceptualizing the end of civilization, this event is for you! April 16th at 6pm at the Vault, Click HERE to sign up.
6.Discerning Depot: If you live in the NYC area, check out Build It Green, which is the punk-rock, dumpster-diving, freegan cousin of Home Depot. Build It Green! NYC, is New York City’s only non-profit retail outlet for salvaged and surplus building materials. Their warehouse has everything from panel doors to high end refrigerators and shutters to movie props. Their mission is to keep these materials out of the landfill, while offering deep discounts on their resale.
7. Trashion: Cufflinks by Wabisabi Brooklyn. The team uses vintage elements, recycled papers, and humble metals such as copper to create their designs. “We want our pieces to embody the meaning behind the name of our company,” says LoVerme. “Wabi-sabi is a Japanese aesthetic concept that means finding beauty in imperfection. (from Trashion)
8. Tie Again: Narwhal Co. is pretty amazing. They make dope, recycled tie accessories, and they even do CUSTOM ORDERS. Wow… I’m thinking about a paisley loin-cloth.
10. Get in shape: Check out Vegan Bodybuilding.com, so your testosterone-induced, machismo-pursuing, bad-ass, tough-as-nails attitude can be used for the powers of good.