WHAT YOU’LL NEED (serves 4):
- 2 cups brown rice pasta (or pasta of your choice)
- 1/2 red onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup green kale
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 16oz. cans white beans
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tbs Italian seasoning
- 2 tbs nutritional yeast
- 1 tbs olive oil
- Begin Bringing a large oiled skillet to medium heat, using the olive oil.
- Begin Bringing a medium pot of water to a boil, using 1tsp of salt.
- Meanwhile, chop the onion and dice the garlic
- Put the onion and garlic in the skillet until golden and tender.
- While the onion and garlic are cooking, add your pasta to the water, and let boil until al dente, then drain.
- Once the onion and garlic have become golden, add the white beans, salt, nutritional yeast and italian seasoning to the skillet.
- Pour the white wine into the hot skillet and let it reduce over medium heat for about 5 – 8 minutes.
- Once the pasta is tender, drain and add to the skillet, gently stirring the ingredients together.
- Dice the kale, and add to the mixture.
- Serve hot, add salt & pepper to taste.