1. The Age of Stupid. Oscar-nominated Pete Postlethwaite (In The Name of the Father, Brassed Off) stars as a man living alone in the devasted world of 2055, looking back at “archive” footage from 2007 and asking: why didn’t we stop climate change when we had the chance?
Vodpod videos no longer available.
2. High-tops from TOPMAN. These killer sneaks are all synthetic, textile, and poly.
3. If you think you’re too manly to eat a plant-based diet, you’ve got another thing coming. The Engine 2 Diet, a 28 day total-body overhaul, is based on a crew of real Texas firefighters who took control of their health:
Professional athlete-turned-firefighter Rip Esselstyn is used to responding to emergencies. So, when he learned that some of his fellow Engine 2 firefighters in Austin, TX, were in dire physical condition-several had dangerously high cholesterol levels (the highest was 344!)- he sprang into action and created a life-saving plan for the firehouse. By following Rip’s program, everyone lost weight (some more than 20 lbs.), lowered their cholesterol (Mr. 344’s dropped to 196), and improved their overall health. Now, Rip outlines his proven plan in this book. With Rip as your expert coach and motivator, you’ll transform your body and lifestyle in a month. His plant-powered eating plan is based on a diet of whole foods, including vegetables, whole grains, fruit, legumes, seeds and nuts. – http://www.theengine2diet.com
Look out soon for my interview with author Rip Esselstyn!
4. Ed Hardy says Eff fur! He got a hand from HSUS to stop licensee’s from using fur on products with his name and art on them. Read the Full Article
5. Meat The Truth. Finally a documentary that fills in the giant void left by Al Gore’s ‘Inconvenient Truth’ – the reality that meat production is the top global warming offender! The trailer:
You can order the film on Amazon.Click here to order your copy now!