I went out to Pennsylvania for a weekend in the woods. I made vegan s’mores, shot some wildlife (with my camera) and just relaxed listening to the rain and the crickets.
Easy Vegan S’mores
What you’ll need:
- Vegan Marshmallows (I recommend Sweet & Sarah)
- Dark-Chocolate Bar
- Honey-free Graham Crackers (Keebler, Nabisco, and Health Valley makes one, or MAKE YOUR OWN)
- Fire, oven, or stove
- Break up chocolate bar into 1″x1″ squares
- place on half a graham cracker
- either place marshmallow on top and broil, or roast marshmallow over open flame and then plcae on top.
- Finally, put the other half of your graham cracker on top to finish the sandwich!
Some friends from the North East Forests!