This is a special addition of FFF! Dads are interesting creatures, and since I’m planning on being one at some point, I figure I should try and tap into the spirit of the dad. I always have so much trouble getting gifts for my pops. Chocolate and expensive coffee are always tried and true. You could also throw a vegan barbecue for the old fart. I also came across some nice gifts that are sure to distract any dad from grilling meat at least for a minute or two:
1. Big Spender! If your dad bailed you out of jail, paid your rent, or just put up with your crap for all these years and still brags about you, get him a Matt & Nat vegan wallet, a Patagonia organic blazer, or a new pair of BB Faux-crock kicks!
2. Organic Beer Club! If your dad is a beer man, sign him up for the monthly organic beer club! Send dad the best beers from certified organic micro-breweries every month. The first month includes a personalized gift card detailing the specific club gift selection and information on the benefits of organic beer. Each month will include brewers notes on the special characteristics of the beers.
Wonderful for Father`s Day, his birthday, or any time you want to show him you care! Contains Earth Science Shaving Cream, Earth Science Aftershave, Santa Fe Shampoo and Shower Gel, Helwa Hazelnut Wafer Cookies, and Santa Fe Bar Soap
4. Hemp Hammock – Two person hammock is made out of durable long lasting natural hemp with wood spreader bar and hemp fabric bed.
5. If you want to help your pops look and feel amazing, try Pangea Organics Shower Gel. It’s made with a base of organic coconut, extra virgin olive, jojoba and hempseed oils. It lasts up to 90 showers and with its luxurious lather, it doubles perfectly as a shaving product. With six different varieties, you’re sure to find exactly the shower gel that works best for your father. And to help, now through June 16th get 20% OFF Pangea products for Dad by entering ORGANICDAD in the coupon code at checkout. Available online only at http://www.pangeaorganics.com
6. If your dad is a pansy-man, or if you wanna take a poke at him, get him “Thinking of You, Pansy” Garden in a Bag. (Haha! I couldn’t resist this one).