Chloé Jo of the Girly Girl Army is the queen of green. This hot Jewess has taken on New York City with style, sass, and sexy dissent. Who says you can’t save the world while looking hot? Chloé Jo sends out the most amazing weekly newsletters covering everything from fashion, food, travel, health, recipes and tips, to alerts, gossip , and sample sale low-downs – and it’s not just for the ladies!
I am obsessed with this newsletter – and If you haven’t signed up for it yet (dummy!) here is a taste of what you’re missing. This week’s newsletter:
**** Pretty please scroll to the wee bottom of this email to view our ADOPTABLE PETS OF THE WEEK. These animals are all in emergency states of needing rescue. Many are purebreds and all are friendly loving angels. We have a list of pups and cats in most of our cities and others so please see below and please forward this email to anyone you think may be able to open their hearts to adoption or fostering. You fashion nuts will enjoy our sample sale listings below.
ON OUR GLAMAZON RADAR THIS WEEK:
- Interview with raw foods goddess Gabrielle Brick, and tips on her perfect 10 bod!
- Say it aint so! PUMPKIN PIE BROWNIES. Meet the recipe to your downfall here.
- In preparation for the Republican National Convention, the FBI is soliciting informants to keep tabs on local protest groups (like veggie potluck dinners!): Moles Wanted; read more
- This great blog: http://sixsentences.blogspot.com/ gives you an entire literary story in simply six sentences. Perfect for the wannabe intellectual with limited time!
- You absolutely MUST check out this article with incredible pictures of one of Earth’s last uncontacted tribes firing bows and arrows. They have never had outside human contact and have been in the rainforest nearly 10,000 years! Enlarge
- Somewhere between the summer staple of a bathing suit and a pair of shorts lies the most adorable piece of sportswear ever invented: the playsuit. Check out this collection of flirty suits that will beat the heat and keep you stylishly cool.
- Summertime, and the boozings heavy! RightRides offers women free, safe, late-night rides home to reduce assault in 35 NYC neighborhoods.
- See the world through the eyes of Gilbert & George with these life size retro glasses made into a fun necklace. The Gilbert & George signature is etched on a gin bottle tag at the clasp for authenticity.
- How to Make Ethanol in Your Own Backyard; Its like Making Wine in the Garage.
- Coco Irene is a darling new clothing line inspired by vintage cinema and effortless chic.
- Sea glass begins its journey as refuse glass that was broken then discarded into the sea. The piece is swept and carried as powerful elements of sand, tide, water and weather perform their renewing work over time and terrain. The colorful jewel washes up on the shore and this fab n crafty etsy seller makes gorgeous, simple silver jewels out of it. Like this gorgeous ring named The Mermaid Tear which makes me want it asap.
- Why Gwyneth Paltrow’s favorite bakery may just be the hippest and cutest little bake shop in from Bethlehem (no worries, they deliver everywhere!!)
- A new kind of activism; http://www.guerrillagardening.org/.
- Summer reading alert: The Boss of You: everything a woman needs to know to start, run and maintain her own business (Seal Press) is now available at Amazon.com, or better yet your local independent bookseller.
- For the hot mamas and dapper daddies; When Dr. Lucy Gibney learned that her child suffered from severe food allergies, she developed a line of tasty, allergen-free cookies that every kid can enjoy.
- Killer summer tour peddling its fun across the nation: The TRUE COLORS tour benefits wonderful HRC and PFLAG. Not only is it benefit tour for a great cause – it’s a dreamy line up for us children of the 80’s with Cyndi Lauper, The B-52s, Rosie O’Donnell, Joan Armatrading, Regina Spektor, Joan Jett, The Indigo Girls, Tegan & Sara, and SO many others killing us softly with their songs! Who wouldn’t want to spend a summer night dancing and rejoicing with the likes of them? Buy tix now, slowpoke.
- For healthy folks and vegans looking to grill out (sans flesh); buy a pile of Field Roast meats. They are the most authentic grain based meats we’ve ever encountered and are delish times a million. See a list of where to buy ‘em here: http://www.fieldroast.com. Whole foods does carry the line. You will fall in love!
- The best natural cures for a tummy ache!
- Free this sweet dog who has lived in a cage for 16 years. Take action now
- The journal Nature, and the NYT today displayed a cold-hard celebration of vivisection at University of Pittsburgh and Carnegie Mellon University. What they do to monkeys (our closest relatives) for the sake of fake science is sickening, and should rile up even an animal neutral person. See these sick experiments.
- Chris Burden choreographed a performance art piece in which he had an assistant fire a single shot to his left arm. Is this art?
- Portland gals n’ guys will want to hit this dinner event where Post Punk Kitchen diva Isa Chandra Moskowitz will be at the stove!
- Organic Whole Foods veggies… come from China?!?! Watch the story.
- Nearly everyone’s life has been touched by cancer in some way. Now you have an opportunity to have a positive impact on the fight against cancer with an organization that fights cancer with compassion. Everyone should check out this site; www.cancerproject.org.
- Ted Danson reps for the fishies.
- Hybrid Jaguars are on the way! You can sleep easy now
- Gorgeous in green and gold, this vintage begonia leaf necklace, cast from pure brass, takes center stage on copper chain. A beautiful gift for $36!
- Great tips for antiquing (East Coasters interested in visiting Farm Sanctuary should know there is fabulous flea markets five minutes from the farm!)
- Harry Shearer breaks down 935 tales we were told according to The Center for Public Integrity. Creeps us out.
- Joe Lieberman Vows To Blow Up The Internet.
- New York‘s annual celebration of great theater from New York, Latin America, the Caribbean, and Spain called TeatroStageFest in June looks like a great event with Jon Leguizamo rocking the stage as only he can do.
- Take action against the inhumane dog cull in India. The state of Kerala in southern India is a popular tourist destination known for its sandy beaches, tropical lagoons and diverse wildlife. Unfortunately, Kerala is also known for their ongoing dog culls. Culling, or reducing population numbers using methods such as poisoning and clubbing, is not only inhumane, but also ineffective at combating rabies and other diseases. We need your help to send a message to the government of Kerala that culling is unacceptable and must stop. Read more and take action.
- Los Angelenos: Sarah and Laban opened up this delicious veg junk food spot that must be checked out! Go check it out and support… it’s yummy vegan junk food. You’ll love it, and can peep your future ex boyf/girl while you wait for your milkshake.
- Give your bff a subscription to the cookie of the month club!
RECIPES OF THE WEEK: Cheezy Kale Caesar Salad Raw Food Recipes by Alex Malinsky (www.RawGuru.Com) This recipe is so tasty and so good for you!! A perfectly refreshing summer salad!
1 bunch green kale (chopped)
1/2 bunch dino kale (chopped)
1/2 head romaine lettuce (chopped)
2 tbs. minced leek
3 /4 cup pure water
1 lemon (juice only)
1 tbs. agave nectar
1/2 cap pine nuts
1/2 cup really raw cashews or macadamia
1 clove garlic
1 tsp. dulse or nori flakes
1/4 tsp. or to taste Celtic Sea Salt
Add all the greens and minced leek into a large bowl. Prepare the dressing by blending everything till creamy and smooth. Taste and adjust any seasoning if needed. Add more agave if it needs more sweetness, more lemon juice if it needs to be more acidic. Pour the dressing over the greens. Massage the dressing into the greens until everything is nicely covered. Taste and season with salt if necessary.
Lavender Goji Limeade
2 cups distilled or pure water
2 lemons (juice only)
3 limes (juice only)
2 tbs. agave nectar
2 tsp. goji berry powder
1 tbs. fresh lavender leaves (chopped)
Mix everything together in a glass bowl. Let the lavender leaves steep in the liquid for 1 hour at room temperature. Strain through a nut milk bag. Chill for a few hrs before serving. Garnish with a sprig of lavender. Ed’s note: want to make this a naughty limeade? Add organic vodka for a tasty summer night decadent cocktail!
EVERYWHERE: Casting call for new Fuse TV show. Want national TV exposure for your band? Your music…Your story…on Fuse. Does a member of your band have a serious issue that’s holding your band back from success? From problems involving drinking, drugs and
anger management to anything else that is tearing your band apart, the Fuse Network wants to hear your story! This is your opportunity to get exposure for your band while also dealing with a problem your band has once and for all. ALL MUSIC GENRES WILL BE CONSIDERED! Interested parties email the following info to: hsuteresa@GMAIL.COM Or call Teresa @ 818 475 6429.. BAND NAME, TYPE OF MUSIC, PHONE NUMBER (Home and Cell), DESCRIBE SOURCE OF PROBLEM (In Detail), LINKS TO WEB SITE AND VIDEOS.
EVERYWHERE: Coconut: Fattening Taboo or Miracle Food?
Thanks for sharing Katherine at www.be-n-balance.com (sign up for her newsletter, it’s full of fun nutritional tips you will WANT to read!) There is nothing more delicious than fresh coconut. But, we are taught to believe that coconut is high in fat so we should avoid it. While coconuts are high in saturated fat it, is from a vegetable origin. The fat in coconut consists of medium-chain triglycerides that not only help reduce your risk of coronary artery disease and promote healthy circulation, but they also support optimal neurological functioning. Coconut is also loaded with Omega- 3 fatty acids, which protect against heart disease, cancerous activity, diabetes, arthritis, asthma, PMS, allergies, water retention, rough or dry skin, and dull hair. Omega 3’s are helpful to brain function and have been known to ward off depression and improve ADHD in children. Throw fresh shaved coconut over your yogurt or favorite cereal in the morning, try one of my favorite bars Jennies Omega-3 Energy Bars, which are not only delicious but are bursting with coconut and flax seeds and have 1305 mg of Omega 3’s! Jennies Omega-3 Energy Bars, are $2/bar and can be ordered by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Bars are sold per box of 18 and come in coconut or chocolate. For those who love coconut, Coconut milk can be purchased by going directly to www.organicavenue.com. It is heavenly on cereals or in smoothies!
NY: A NEW KIND WORK OUT!
Would you like to stop slouching and grow an inch? Or do you just want to tone up for summer and feel amazing in your body? Either way, you’ve got to try a one-on-one Gyrotonic session. This killer workout simultaneously stretches and strengthens your body, improves your posture, creates long, lean musculature, increases circulation of energy, rehabilitates injuries, and can even enhance your sex life! Jeanne provides unparalleled training at a convenient Flatiron location. Mention the girliegirl newsletter and receive a discount on your introductory session! To schedule an appointment, contact Jeanne: email@example.com. For more info: http://www.jeannereilly.com
NYC: FASHION DELIVERS BENEFIT feat. Janelle Monae at Marquee (June 4th, 2008).
In May 2008, The American Apparel & Footwear Association honored Fashion Delivers Charitable Foundation, Inc. and K.I.D.S. (Kids In Distressed Situations) as their choice charity partner. To pay that honor forward, Fashion Delivers will be recognizing up-and-coming industry leaders and influencers who use their fashion skills for the greater good. Fashion Delivers will celebrate these honorees on Wednesday, June 4 at MARQUEE beginning at 7:30 p.m. Daisy Fuentes, television personality and creative director of DAISY FUENTES fashion, accessories and fragrance lines available only at Kohl’s, will host the event. Janelle Monae, new artist and Sean “Diddy” Combs protégée, will perform for the nearly 450 guests, including some of Seventh Avenue’s hippest insiders. Tickets are $40 on www.fashiondelivers.org.
EVERYWHERE: MAKE MONEY OFF YOUR OLD CLOTHES!!
Looking to unload your vintage clothing, gently worn designer duds on the fly? Magpie Vintage shopping Party, located in the ATL hosts monthly events in local art galleries sporting 1 of a kind vintage, samples etc for men and women. We are looking for stock for next month’s sale June 22nd. If you are a collector, designer or regular joe who has an overload of cool stuff, send it down and we will sell it for you! The sale is cash only and you will receive a Money order the next day with all unsold goods returned or you can keep it in the ATL for the following months sale event. This is a fast paced, high volume sale where the cheaper the better! email firstname.lastname@example.org for further info or visit: http://www.myspace.com/magpievintageatL. Mention GirlieGirl Army when contacting.
NYC: THE WORLD PEACE DIET
The World Peace Diet: A Lecture-Presentation by Will Tuttle, Ph.D. Tuesday, June 10th, 7-8:30 p.m., The Fourth Universalist Society, 160 Central Park West @ W. 76th St. The World Peace Diet has been called one of the most important books of the 21st Century: the foundation of a new society based on the truth of the interconnectedness of all life. “Use The World Peace Diet as a guide to empower yourselves and others in making dietary choices that are powerful beyond what you can possibly imagine.” – Julia Butterfly Hill, environmental activist. Sponsored by the Fourth Universalist Society’s chapter of UFETA and Kind Green Planet. $10 suggested donation & a free cd. Light refreshments provided. Email email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> for questions and RSVPs.
NY: SAMPLE SALES!!
FRED PERRY SAMPLE SALE (MENS WOMENS ACCESSORIES SHOES), KOMODO (MENS, WOMENS, SHOES) 547 WEST 27TH ST. 3RD FLOOR (between 10th & 11th ave.) 212.736.3030 JUNE 5-8 WEEKDAYS 10-7PM WEEKEND NOON-6PM CASH ONLY
NY: Ju$t Another Rich Kid Spring/Sumer Sample Sale
Friday 06.06 + Saturday 06.07.08, Noon – 6pm 500 East 11th Street #13 at the corner of 11th Street and Avenue A. Cash and credit cards accepted: Tees $15 (retail $65) Polos $20 (retail $110) Hoodies $25 (retail $150). Men’s and women’s crewneck, v-neck, u-neck tees and men’s polos and hoodies from Spring/Summer 08 and various styles from previous collections.
What: Secrets of Charm Why: Up to 70 percent off flouncy dresses, jersey frocks, and girly tops. When: June 3-5. Tues.-Thurs., 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Where: 95 Horatio St., at Washington St., ste. 706 (646-414-0052).
What: DVF Why: Holiday ’07 and spring ’08 dresses ($150), gowns ($300), blouses ($80), samples ($50), flats ($100), and more from the former princess.
When: June 3-7. Tues. & Fri., 9 a.m.-6 p.m.; Wed., 10 a.m.-8 p.m.; Thurs., 10 a.m.-7 p.m.; Sat., 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Where: 260 Fifth Ave., b/t 28th & 29th Sts.
What: Cadeau Maternity Why: Flattering pieces for mommies-to-be are more than 50 percent off. When: June 4 & 5. Wed. & Thurs., 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
Where: 254 Elizabeth St., b/t Houston & Prince Sts. (212-994-1801).
What: Saja Why: Save 75 percent off day-to-evening dresses, gowns, skirts, knits, and more. When: June 5 & 6. Thurs., 10 a.m.-6 p.m.; Fri., 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Where: 250 W. 39th St., b/t Seventh & Eighth Aves., ste. 1601.
What: Philip Crangi Why: Beloved jewelry designer offers diffusion lines Giles & Brother and Academie at sample sale prices. When: June 5 & 6. Thurs. & Fri., noon-7 p.m. Where: 147 W. 29th St., b/t Sixth & Seventh Aves., 2nd flr.
What: Jennifer Alfano Why: Pretty spring ’08 handbags and clutches are up to 75 percent off. When: June 4-6. Wed., 9 a.m.-7 p.m.; Thurs. & Fri., 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Where: 257 W. 39th St., b/t Seventh & Eighth Aves., 10th flr., ste. 8 (212-730-4740).
What: Rebecca Taylor Why: Wholesale and below on kittenish dresses, dusters, and tops. When: June 3-5. Tues., 1-8 p.m.; Wed. & Thurs., 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
Where: 145 W. 18th St., b/t Sixth & Seventh Aves. (212-388-0339).
NJ: Barefoot Tiger LIVE: LIVING FOODS AND YOGA RETREAT!!! June 19 – 22, 2008 (Thursday 6:00pm – Sunday 12:00pm)
Ocean Grove, NJ: If you’re feeling stressed, energetically drained or simply crave connecting with nature’s bounty, join us for this transformative retreat—find your vitality for life and blissful radiance on the beach! For four days, you’ll experience the invigorating and rejuvenating power of living and raw foods and healing elixirs. Learn how to achieve increased satisfaction and energy from the foods you eat. Daily chakra-balancing, vinyasa and restorative yoga practices (suited to all levels) will allow you to connect with your energetic source, restore balance in your body and mind, and deepen your awareness of the relationships among food, emotions and physical well-being. We’ll stay in the quaint Central Avenue House, just two blocks from the beach and three blocks from the historic town of Ocean Grove, NJ. Ocean Grove is one and a half hours from NYC and Philadelphia by train or car, and one hour from Newark International airport. Abundant live, vegan gourmet cuisine and healing elixirs • Sunrise and sunset meditations on the beach Daily chakra, vinyasa and restorative yoga classes (open level) “Living Foods 101” Understanding the basics and food prep demonstration Summer Solstice ceremony on Friday night “The Alchemy of Spiritual Nutrition” workshop ~ How food plays a vital role in who we are Saturday night “Free your Soul!” drumming and dancingFree time to enjoy the beach, the summer sun and the quaint town of Ocean Grove. 3 nights and 4 days accommodations at the Central Ave House, all meals and snacks (gourmet raw), shuttle service from the Bradley Beach train station to Central Ave House, daily beach passes, inspirational lectures & workshops, the fabulous Friday evening solstice celebration, and a transformational weekend of a lifetime! To register: email us at email@example.com for a registration form or call Gabrielle at (646) 620-4551 or Kendra at (646) 526-8445. Your weekend guides Kendra Coppey, Founder of Barefoot Tiger, is a Certified Yoga Teacher, Personal Trainer and Nutrition Coach in New York City. She is dedicated to helping others live the lives THEY want! Gabrielle Brick, Health Motivator, Life Coach and Culinary Artist, Gabrielle has spent the last 6 years as a Raw Food Chef preparing gourmet meals for clients throughout the continental United States and Canada. Nicole Coons, is a Certified Yoga Teacher and Barefoot Tiger teacher in NYC and New Jersey. Nicole feels blessed to be able to share her love of yoga and guide her students on the path to finding their own bliss.
NYC: GREEN DRINKS NYC
WHAT: Every month people who work in the environmental field meet for a drink at networking events known as Green Drinks – it’s a chance to mix with other like-minded people, share info and make friends. Come enjoy a complimentary Chipotle taco bar, seasonal fresh fruits and veggies,
snacks, and an open bar with a wide variety of organic signature cocktails, beer, and wine as you network with other environmental enthusiasts along the East river. WHEN: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 from 6 – 10pm – bring business cards. WHERE: A different place each month. Join us this month to kick off the summer outdoors at Solar One, the city’s first solar-powered “Green Energy, Arts, and Education Center.” Located at 23rd Street on the East River, take the (L) or (6)
train or the M23 bus. COST: $20 – open bar. BONUS: Bring your electric bill to sign up for Wind Power and get $10 off. HOW: Walk, cycle, bus, subway, or take a taxi (ok if more than two passengers). SPONSOR: Get out in front of the green movers and shakers – Sponsor an event! Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org . Volunteer opportunities also available.
EVERYWHERE: SHAME ON YOU CHICAGO!!
Chicago‘s recent reversal of its ban on foie gras, despite massive popular support, effectively endorses animal cruelty. It is now even more important that we say NO to foie gras! No culinary “delicacy” should require force-feeding helpless ducks and geese until they are
near death and painfully suffering with diseased livers swelled to ten times their natural size. Farm Sanctuary has an ongoing campaign against the production and sale of foie gras, and a wide range of activities, including demos, letter writing, call-ins, and leafleting. Something for
everyone who wants to help stop the cruelty! Please join us! For more information and to sign up for the no foie gras network, please contact Desmond Hosford: email@example.com.
NYC: SAMPLE SALE LIST
What: Norma Kamali
Why: Ten to one hundred bucks on timeless pieces from her final Everlast and Spiegel collections.
When: Til June 14. Mon.-Sat., 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Where: 11 W. 56th St., b/t Fifth & Sixth Aves. (212-957-9797).
NYC: PETS Project Young Leaders Committee Presents:
Paws and Party: A Happy Hour to Benefit JASA’s PETS Project. Thursday, June 5th, 6:30-9pm
The Village Pourhouse – 64 Third Ave (enter at the side entrance on 11 St. between 3rd and 4th Ave) $15 admission fee at the door. Open bar from 6:30-7:30pm, free appetizers and a raffle with great prizes! Donations of pet food are welcome and will get you free raffle tickets. All proceeds will benefit the JASA PETS Project For more information or to RSVP, please contact Brett Lowitz at (212) 273-5275 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The PETS Project addresses the needs of elderly pet owners whose capacity to care for their pets has been compromised by frailty, illness and/or inadequate income. The program coordinates the efforts of volunteers to assist the elderly with routine care of their pets, emergency care and low-cost resources. JASA provides social, recreational, health, cultural and educational programs for older persons, regardless of their race, religion or ethnicity to help sustain them in their homes and communities and offer opportunities for a better quality of life. These services are available in Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Nassau and Suffolk Counties. For more information, visit www.jasa.org.
NYC: OUR DREAM PERSONAL TRAINER
You’ve heard us talk about them every week, and we’re in love…So why haven’t you made that appointment yet?? Whatever you need, butt-kicking personal training, zen-yourself yoga, healthy-body nutrition or knot-kneading massage therapy, Barefoot Tiger is all about making you look and feel like a rock star. Special deal for GirlieGirl subscribers: all new GirlieGirl clients receive 10% off their first package of 5 sessions or more. Mention GirlieGirl when contacting. BOOK NOW! Email email@example.com to set up your first session!
NYC: GET YOUR CUPCAKE ON!!
June activist meeting is going to be sweet! Join us on June 10 as we launch part of our much-anticipated Dairy-Free Campaign in ironic honor of National Dairy Month. As part of this new critical campaign, we need your help getting restaurants to take the Dairy-Free Challenge, and this month’s activist meeting will focus on how you can get more dairy- and meat-free dishes on menus in the Big Apple. In celebration of dairy-free delicacies, the meeting is also a milk and cookie party—all non-dairy, of course! Feel free to bring your favorite vegan cookie or recipe to the party, but if you are new to such delights—fear not! There will be more than enough for you to sink your teeth into at the meeting. When: Tuesday, June 10; 6:30 p.m. Where: 440 Ninth Ave, between 34th and 35th streets, Eighth Floor. E-mail Jasmin by June 7 to RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org. What else? The event is free and open to the public. Please feel free to bring vegan cookies and dairy-free milk! Questions? Contact Jasmin.
ADOPTABLE PETS OF THE WEEK:
· If you know anyone looking for small Terriers, there are a ton at Carson, California shelter, close to LA. Literally hundreds of small dogs who are at a high risk of kill shelter. 310.523.9566. Carson Shelter is located at 216 W. Victoria St. Gardena, Ca 90248. GO ADOPT!!
· Her name is Willow. Named by the PHS staff because she is so sweet and calm. She has been at the shelter since 1/16 and is the first dog on the PHS web page, ID #A225501. She is a 4 year-old pit bull, but she is really just a lap dog trapped in a pit bull’s body. She is one of the sweetest and clam dogs I have been around at the PHS (that includes all breeds). She is amazing looking. Just a beautiful dog with a mocha colored fur that is incredibly soft. See her face here. She needs to be rescued ASAP or she will get put down.
· Ramona, the cat, was thrown from a moving car last night. She is gorgeous, and got out just in time to birth kittens. They all need homes. Please email Ilse ASAP if you can help; email@example.com.
· YOUNG HEALTHY SHIH TZU BONDED PAIR FOR ADOPTION. Cute little boy and girl who are best friends and shouldn’t be separated. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to meet them and for their photo.
· NYC Chihuahua/Pom mix currently in foster. He plays a little rough (for a 7lb dog that is) and occasionally marks but this is controllable with the belly band that he happily wears. To give Lil’Bit a forever casa contact Phoebe Kincaid 347-564-6380.
· TINY YORKIE NEEDS NEW MOMMY! Contact: email@example.com.
· ANGEL DOG NEEDS HOME: Petey http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/pet/702104299.html
· ANGEL DOG NEEDS HOME: Sprint http://newyork.craigslist.org/jsy/pet/702124964.html
· ANGEL DOG NEEDS HOME: Pip http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/pet/702168720.html
· ANGEL DOG NEEDS HOME: Dee Dee (Diamond) http://newyork.craigslist.org/jsy/pet/702221558.html
· Magnificent ridgeback mountain dog mix needs loving parent/s. She is at a shelter in Cornwall NY which is actually closing down! Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for photos and more information.
· Meet Blackie, a 5mo old sweet as can be terrier seeking Forever Family! All I want to do is snuggle with my Foster Mommy! Please click on this link to see more adorable pictures and videos of me, you will also be able to read my bio here!
· Pineapple is a 5mo old Red Nose Pit bull looking for a home who loves other dogs, kids, and kittens! See her here.
ANGEL DOG NEEDS HOME: Harvey http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/pet/702209689.html
· Satchel is a 3mo old mutt wondering when she will meet my new loving Humans! Meet her here. Veronica Henson out of Coatesville, PA does wonderful dog rescue work. To support her, adopt or foster, or to ask questions about the pups below; email her at email@example.com. Or call her at (610) 466-1710.
· This shepherd mix has been there over a month and is getting quite depressed. She is about 6 years old and very smart. She was turned in by a guy who found her wandering down a street in Dunwoody. She was pretty fat and had not missed a meal in a while. She is already spayed and is a very sweet girl. I would love to see someone take her out of the shelter before she just dies of a broken heart. Intake# 14074, cage # 312-1. DEKALB COUNTY DECATUR, GA 404-294-2996 Tel LYNN EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org 678-758-5554
· Please contact Jason Slaughter, a FCAS employee, if you can help Milsap, A sweet loving babe with hair loss issues (most men relate!). Jason’s email is email@example.com or call 404-794-0358. Milsap needs a home now! He has lived at FCAS most of his life- he came in as a tiny bald puppy. He was adopted and then dumped by his new owners. Please show Milsap that people are not all bad!!! These are Jason’s exact words about Milsap… I took them right of his email “Now the fourth dog is special. This is Milsap. He is about 6 or 7 months and has been with us most of his life. He came in as a tiny bald puppy. We treated him as much as we could and he was adopted. Unfortunately for him he was returned soon after only to be passed over time and time again. Milsap still suffers from hair loss despite his treatments but you can’t tell him that. He is full of confidence and bounces at the opportunity to please any potential adopter. He is neutered, chipped, and ready to go. Plaster these guys all over the place, they gotta stick somewhere. As always, thank you so much.
· Gorgeous hounddogs need asap homes. Contact Sylva: 540 907-8890. Caleb is discarded hunting hound deemed useless by the hunter that threw him out. Caleb is fine with dogs, and cats. He is a gentle sweet soul looking for a retirement home.
· ORLANDO, FL;. Family lost job/home!! 3 Loving, beautiful hound mix (gorgeous colors!!) Dogs in need of rescue BY THE END OF THE MONTH! Contact: Phone: 407- 212- 6722 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For our best of list, shopping discount list, advertising rates, or story ideas – contact email@example.com.