I am on a summer salad kick! They are so easy to make, and you really can’t go wrong. This Raw Fig & Pear Herb Salad with Cashew Cheese & Sweet Almond Vinaigrette is so satisfying that you might want to double the recipe. As always, try to buy organic and go to the farmer’s market, for crying out loud.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED (serves 2):
- 2 cups of baby herb salad
- 2 pears (of your choice)
- 10 dried black mission figs
- 1 wheel of Dr.Cows Aged Cashew Cheese
- 2 Tbs Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbs Agave Nectar
- 2 Tbs Raw Almond Butter
- Chop the pear, half the figs, thinly slice the cheese, and toss with the herb salad.
- Pour the *Dressing on, and serve!
*DRESSING: in a cup or small bowl, mix the Apple Cider Vinegar, Almond Butter, and Agave.